Customer Service Portal: Provides an enhanced customer experience, fully customisable and re-written using the latest .Net technologies. Users can now view their own assets, rate incidents, view HTML formatted knowledgebase articles and closed requests.Start your free trial >
Start your free trial >
RFC stakeholder voting form: allow non-service desk members to see and participate in the change approvals process.Start your free trial >
ADDITIONAL NEW Product features include:
- Customer Portal configurable screen, process flows, labels, prompts and logos
- Customer Portal automated knowledge and quick request search
- Ability to create HTML knowledgebase articles
- Customers can rate incidents and knowledgebase articles
- Customers can view and raise requests against assets and services
- Customers can close and re-open support requests
- Automatic ‘specialist view’ filter which shows only those requests by a specific or specialist user; no need to create views for every specialist.
- New Template views. The redesigned template panel allows rapid view and management of incident and change templates.
- RFC Progress bar. Visualise the entire change request process using the new RFC progress bar. This allows specific statuses to be added to the bar, which automatically highlight as the RFC progresses through its lifecycle.
- New user profile option for the list refresh time periods.
- Ability to multi-select all items, incidents, problems, changes etc., in a list and perform the same function on all selected items.
- Item List column selection makes it easy to create the exact view that users want to see when viewing configuration item lists.
- Custom-logo upload for the specialist web interface to give your service desk the personal touch.
- Addition of a ‘home’ group in the accordion panel which gives access to homepage ‘favourites’ without returning to the home screen.
- Direct link to the Richmond reporting module from the utility menu.
- Ability to show items with custom tracking statuses in the navigator.